Monday, April 9

CAL FO: 3SUB

3-19: I started my 3SUB (3-Strand Ugly Blanket) yesterday and I used 51 Balls already!









I started with a Full tote of yarn I've used 1/4 of it!


4-4: I am on row 59, my 3SUB is 78" Tall by 43" Wide- I've got a little more than a 1/4 left in my Tote of Yarn! I Do not think I will be able to finish this afghan with the scraps in this tote, I'm sure I can find more scrap balls though! I will Be sure to keep you posted!



Entire Afghan, it is Definitely Unique



Close Up of Afghan



A Little over 1/4 of a Tote Left! Gettin' Down to the Nitty Gritty! The Scrap Balls I've been using are definitely Bigger than what I started with!



4-9: Well I ended up going to my Shed and getting More Scrap Yarn for my 3SUB (I was down to about 25 balls or so) I finished the afghan with 93 rows! I can't seem to find a tape measure so I'll measure it some other time! It fits accross my Queen Size Bed Great! I think I am now going to make a Pillow Sham to match!







3 Weeks for a Queen Size Afghan Not Too Shabby!

No comments: