Wednesday, January 30

Stash!!!!



Well I've reorganized my stash and I have a Whopping 42 (correction 43) containers of yarn!!! The majority of the containers are 10gal or larger. and here is what they contain!

I have numbered each tote and I've written the contents down I'll have to re-adjust again I'm sure but the numbers on the totes will stay the same, just the contents will change.


  1. Luster-Sheen
  2. Pompadour
  3. Bernat Baby Coordinates
  4. No Boundaries
  5. White
  6. Off-White / Natural
  7. Blue
  8. No Boundaries
  9. Eyelash & Funfur
  10. Novelty
  11. Ombre
  12. Ombre
  13. Rug Yarn
  14. Chunky
  15. Plush & Chenille
  16. Bernat Sweety
  17. Dazzle-Aire
  18. Soft Yarns (Simply Soft, Red Heart Soft, Soft Creations)
  19. Sport / Fingering Weight
  20. Sport / Fingering Weight
  21. Baby Clouds / Light Lofty / Bright Lofty / Terry
  22. Cotton (Lily & Peaches n Cream)
  23. Pastels
  24. Black
  25. Gray
  26. Red
  27. Pink 27.5 Pink
  28. Brown 28.5 Brown
  29. Green
  30. Gold
  31. Yellow
  32. Orange
  33. Red, Orange & Yellow Thread (Wound into center pull cakes)
  34. Purple, Blue & Green Thread (Wound into center pull cakes)
  35. Ombre Thread (Wound into center pull cakes)
  36. Neutral Thread (Wound into center pull cakes)
  37. Miscellaneous Thread (Wound into center pull cakes)
  38. Miscellaneous Thread
  39. Miscellaneous Thread
  40. Miscellaneous Thread & Size 3
  41. Green & White Wool
  42. 3 ply multi colored yarn
  43. Purple

I plan on winding the rest of the thread in totes 38-40 some day!

2 comments:

joker said...

I think that's so cool.

I like your blog. I'll be back for more. Keep posting!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com

crochethuahua said...

Everything is so nicely organized!