Friday, February 13

Update!

Well, holy geez a lot has happened in the last 9 Months! I cannot believe it has been that long since I have posted!
  1. I took over as Working Partner at my Sonic Drive-in!
  2. I am in the process of getting a divorce from my husband!
  3. I now have a Live-in girlfriend, yes I did say girlfriend, I can't deny the fact any more that I am gay.
  4. I moved into a town house apartment, believe my my 40 totes of yarn don't fit all that well, but I am going to make it work!

Nobody ever reads this blog I am sure, so it is probably pointless to post this on here but I figured I would post an update since it has been almost 9 months.

I am hoping to go through my stash of Yarn, Books, Hooks and Notions and get some things listed on eBay, but with working 50+ hours a week, having a girlfriend and trying to get my husband to let me see my son, its a bit much.

I love comments so if any one reads this leave me a message/comment!

Thanks,

Pamela

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on the Sonics, and the finding someone you really like to share you life with, thats always important!

Lacey said...

Finding your soul mate is awesome be it male or female. Keep on keepin on.

God bless,
Lacey

Shelly said...

You gotta find YOUR happiness and not worry about what anyone else thinks!