Saturday, November 25

Crochet Exchanges

I'm involved in Two Christmas Crochet Exchanges right now, 1 for my eBay Group Crochet Club and 1 in my Yahoo! Group Luxury_Crochet

I love to crochet for other people as well as myself! I love the comments "Did you make that?" "Oooo, that's cute, where'd you get it?" Makes me feel good.

I will be sure to post pictures after the items have been shipped!





Here is the Stocking I sent to my Partner at the Crochet Club for the Stocking Exchange:

Stocking, Socks, Snowman w/Sugar free Chocolate Turtles, Crocheted Doily, Cotton Scented Candle

Here's the Stocking I received:

Stocking, Knitted Socks, Address Book and Pen, Christmas Card, 2 Crochet Pattern Leaflets

Here is the Stocking I sent to my Partner at Luxury Crochet for the Christmas Exchange:

Giant Stocking :), Socks, Snowman w/Andes Peppermint Crunch? candies, Pure Cotton Scented Candle, Pot Holder

Here's what I recieved:

American Flag Apron, Blown glass angel ornament, Santa Sleigh porcelain candy dish, Stitch Markers, Cranberry Vanilla Lotion, BEAUTIFUL Crocheted Angel Tree Topper

No comments: