Sunday, November 19

WIP: Granny Square Afghan

11-19-06: I've Started a Few Projects and haven't seemed to be able to finish them, I don't know if I just got bored or I got aggrivated and couldn't finish.
Here they are I would love to finish them, maybe someone can give me some words of encouragement!

Granny Square Afghan:

I need some help combining the squares, not sure exactly how to weave them together, I want a smoooooth surface no bumps, if that makes sense.

12-1-06:I decided I am just going to continue to make the Middle Granny Square Bigger instead of adding the Smaller squares around the outside Instead I Donated the Squares to Tiga at CrochetVille. Hopefully she'll have some use for them in her Comfortghans! I mailed the 16 of them off this afternoon!


2 comments:

junquerjeannie said...

That blanket would sure look good covering my next grandbaby be sure to let me know if you finish it okay.

tezen said...

wow gorgeous colors. Love it !