Tuesday, November 28

WIP: Step-Dad's Soccer Ball

11-28-06: I've decided today that I want to make my Step-Dad a Soccer Ball Wall Hanging I've used Red for the Main Color and Black and White for the Ball! I've decided to use this pattern. I will probably have to outline in black because the lines are kind of messy! I ended up having to go back forth on the pattern in a worm like motion! Kind of confusing but I've made it work :)



Here is my progress so far! (3 hours work)







11-30-06: I'm half way done (with the front) I've decided to go ahead and make it a Pillow! :) I think it will be really cool! I can definitely tell it is a Soccer Ball :)



I've been working on the Soccer Ball Pillow for my SD and I am on Row 68 (out of 80) on the front. Then All I need to do is complete the Back and embroider "Chivas" on it :)
12-11-06: I've completed the soccer ball front of my SD's pillow and here is the picture. I think I've got a few more rows of red left on the top!
I will keep you posted on the progress

No comments: